THe SUbMIssion Period is Now Closed!
YOU WILL NEED:
Step 1. Before starting you may want to gather the following information which you will need for the application. We recommend that you draft your answers to the questions in a word document incase you were to lose internet connectivity before saving your work online.
- Name of Product
- A mock-up of you product (allowed file types: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, pdf)
- Applicant name (individual, group, or organization)
- Overall product description in 300 words or less
- Information about the focus area of the product in 150 words or less
- Information about how the product is trauma-informed in 150 words or less
- Supporting materials, including documents, youtube/vimeo videos, web links, and images
- Personal information for the contact person
- Social Media links for your organization
View the DESIGN CHALLENGE 2015 FAQs
Download the DESIGN CHALLENGE 2015 APPLICATION IN WORD
*We are providing a word document that can be downloaded from above, which you can draft your answers to the application questions in. The Foundation will only accept the online applications. The word document application is so you can save and come back to you work at your own time and access it without internet access. Once you have submitted your application on the website it can not be sent back to you. *